View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
the lefties, who cry like a little girl.
You amaze me beyond words.

You are by your own description, and you will clearly continue to be, part of the group of Americans who doggedly support factions that are working against your personal best interests.

For example:

People who are in the lowest tax brackets (including the "zero" bracket) will march against tax increases which will not affect them, while the rich who will benefit greatly from avoiding tax increases thank you for your support and laugh all the way to the bank.

That's just one of many examples. I don't know any lefties who cry like little girls, but I do know a lot who rail against various forms of injustice and who are willing to put their money where their mouths are.

Those injustices include the rich paying far too little in taxes, the poor not having access to health care, and a whole lot more.

Meanwhile, neither you nor anyone else has specifically addressed the basic human decency of the Texas Congressman in the OP. Talk about changing the subject!!