View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

It was a "weird" night for us. My 84 year old uncle, in England, signed up for Skype and we kept getting calls from him online and on our home phone from 2:15 a.m. until 5:00 a.m. I tried to call him but he would not answer on Skype or on his home phone. I did get through to him at 7:00 a.m. and he said he was just "trying it out" but his microphone wasn't working. The calls were every five or ten minutes. I politely told him to "try it out" after 1:00 p.m. his time.

Otherwise it wasn't too big of a weekend. Betty did some heavy duty house cleaning and has the bruises to prove it. She slipped while standing on the bed to clean the ceiling and fell into the night stand. Somehow she straddled the thing when she fell and has two huge bruises on the inside of her thighs. Ouch! How she did that is beyond my pay grade.

Not much on the agenda today. I will help Betty with the kitchen. The cupboards need a good washing with Murphy's soap and the stove and refrigerator need to be pulled out. So I guess I'll have to use manly strength to accomplish it.

I hope all have a wonderful day and a great week.

Donna: Sorry you had to go back to reality. I hope James is soon back to full speed.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me