Thread: Elite Status?
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by momofmeg View Post
I am select with Celebrity now and will be elite after my next Celebrity cruise as we need 2 points and we have booked concierge. We will not take the RCI cruise until after that which means we should have diamond status because of being elite on Celebrity. I only meant it would be a long time before we would actually have diamond status on RCI. (if we were not elite on Celebrity)

I guess I did not explain it well. I will try again. I still do not know what perks I will get with diamond. I am trying to find out what perks you get as diamond since I will automatically be diamond because of being elite on Celebrity.

This Celebrity cruise is Thanksgiving a year from now and the RCI Hawaii repositioning cruise we are considering is not until May 2015. That is why I want to know what diamond means as far as perks.

Gotcha now - I had it backwards. Getting D on RCL because of Elite on Celebrity will give you access to the D lounge which is on nearly all ships now. A free photo, hmm can't remember the rest.

Of course, with the changes being made with the Celebrity program this weekend, we are all wondering if things will remain the same.
Dec. 13 - Windstar sailing yacht. Wonderful!!

Just completed - Celebrity Reflection, Nov. 22 (learning to sail solo) followed by Independence of the Seas Nov. 30.

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.