View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Lifer

I am new to cruising, my first cruise was in the Haven on the Epic. Many reasons why we sailed on the Epic. I was always afraid of the typical, negative thoughts of cruising...Old people fighting in a buffet line, set times for dinner, screaming kids stuck on a ship...Not For Me! Then came NCL! From the ad's I saw, it was different. We stayed in the haven just in case we didn't like cruising. At least we could hide from everyone. NCL has shown me that cruising is the only way to vacation. From the first moment on the Epic we were treated like rock stars. All the staff knew our names, always with a hello and a smile. The suite was amazing...I know I have ruined my standard by staying in the best first. Over all the entertainment was more than we expected. The food was better than most restaurants on land. I am already booked on the Dawn and looking to book on the Getaway in 2015. I can see why some new customers do not want to sail on NCL. When researching our first cruise, we were put off by the size and "shape" of the rooms compared to other lines. And there is a lot of negative feed back online about this. But the good out weighed the bad. Now, I am a NCL Lifer!