Thread: Can she do it
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhill View Post
We looked a long time at diffrent itinerarys but this one caught are eye.We like the idea of two overnighters in port then some seadays at the end of the cruse .I wish some of the cruise lines would do more overnighters in port but probaly wont happen.Altho I did notice there are a few overnighters on some Mexico cruises.Its a two air flight from Vancouver to get home not bad .We have never been to Vancouver before did some looking around on the internet looks like theres alot to do there we will probaly end up spending an extra day or two there. Whoops rambling on again better stop
I hope you will come back here and report about the great time I'm sure you'll have in Hawaii. We are busy planning our August cruise on the POA and looking for feedback from other cruisers there. We chose the POA because of the overnights in Maui and Kauai, Na Pali sail by and same two stops on the big island as your cruise. We will stay in Waikiki one night before and after the cruise and then 5 nights Kaneohe Bay and Northshore areas before we fly home. The cruise back to Vancouver sounds relaxing, but we wanted to spend as much time as possible in the islands this trip.

I do hope you will have some time to spend in Vancouver. It is truly a beautiful city. Don't miss Stanley Park and that whole area along the waterfront. It is just spectacular.