View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Admiral

Time for St. Kitts and my Birthday!!

Checking out the daily compass over morning coffee in the promenade...

I'm not a fan of Cruise ship coffee so I bought hazelnut creamers at Publix...it helped the coffee was much better.

Went up to the Windjammer and the Windjammer greeters sang and danced Happy birthday to me!! I quickly joined in and danced with them.

Indy in St. Kitts...

My new BFF!!!

My home in St. Kitts for the next few hours....My friend Luz and Jane and her hubby from the ship showed up and we all had a great beach day...

Another beach foot massage!! why not it's my Birthday! My dancing feet could use a message anyway...

It's a smart casual night however it's my birthday so I'm going Formal! This dress has a corset back and needs to be tied. I can't do it myself so before the trip I was wondering who can I get to tie up the back of my dress. I had met on day two in the promenade Norma who is the Costume Design team on the ship. Had wonderful conversations with her and asked her if she can come to my cabin to tie the back of my dress. She said of course no problem and was at my cabin at 5pm right before dinner.

That evening was the Crown and Anchor event at the solarium for Diamond and above members. Music by The Extra band

Chatting with Captain Henrik

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory

Last edited by thecruisequeen; May 7th, 2014 at 07:33 PM.