View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love on and after cruise!

Cruises are amazing and love is possible on a cruise. My family has been on two cruises, and I went on a cruise in 2014, the carnival splendor, july 23-31. I was 14 and I actually met a really cute guy the first night! We spent the whole week together and ended up hooking up the last night as our goodbye. This guy ended up being a player but I would never take back the experience, especially because the teens I met in the teen camp were so fun! But I also sat at the dinner table with another family that had a son a year older than me, who was also cute but very shy on the cruise. After the cruise me and this guy stayed in touch and two years later we are now dating, lost our virginities to each other, and still in touch. Luckily we are both in the same state but we are 5 hours away from each other. I take the train up to see him and he is going to come visit me in another week! Romances on a cruise sometimes don't last if it starts off all about looks, but if it starts with a friendship and develops you could have a lasting or long term relationship I wish everyone luck on their cruise travels!