View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Jacy, I am desperately seeking a straight female to share cost of a Mediterranean cruise in September out of Marseilles. It's on MSC's Opera. Vacations to Go is the only one who has cabins left. I checked all the other sites including MSC and this cruise is a goner. It starts in Marseilles, then to the Balearic Islands, a few ports in Italy including Sicily, Sardigna, and Naples, and Malta. No sea days, every day a new port. Right now for an inside it's $808 pp and he quoted me $1616 for a single (ouch!). I've already been my hotel for Marseilles and the rest of post-cruise trip to Lourdes, maybe Andorra, and then Barcelona where I fly to Porto. I will be in Portugal for a four weeks traveling and doing some volunteer work. I am retired. Please call or email me [email protected], (415) 932-6390 San Francisco if you are interested. I have to call the guy up tonight (he works 3 pm - midnight Central Time) M-F and if I wait till Monday, it might be gone. I'm going to book as a single and then add a second person. I'm Geraldine.