View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Celebrity vs RCI

We were on The Brilliance in March 2005, and it was overrun with unruley unsupervised children. It was impossible to get an elevator because they were playing on them all day and all night. You had to call to order room service because they were taking room service order forms off of door handles and putting the on other rooms. During an art auction some little genius decided to pour a cup full of chocolate syrup over the railing on the 11th floor onto guests attending the auction on the 4th floor in the centrum. I never saw anyone from the crew say a word to them about their behavior, and I was amazed that Royal had booked so many unaccompanied minors for this sailing .... I mean they must have been there by themselves because you never saw their parents. Frankly I prefer Celebrity, I've never encountered this type of situation on one of their ships. We are booked on the Enchantment in December of 2006 and if we have a recurrence of this type of miscreant behavior we will not be sailing on RCCL again.

Queen Mary 2, Canada

Enchantment, Western Carribbean

Century, Caribbean

Century, Western Mediterranean

Jewel, Eastern Caribbean