View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Misty

Default Re: how many cruisers on costa med 4-10

Hi. I just came off the March 13-20 cruise. I wanted to go on the April 10 one but I have to work. Could someone do a favor for me please. It's very simple. When you get on the ship and are going to go to dinner in the dinning hall please stop by table 48 on deck 2 (it's in the far back on the left hand side) and give a message to the waiter by the name of Michael. Please tell him to email Misty Trucks at mtrucks@hotmail.com (or call) he will know who you are talking about. If he doesn't know off hand just tell him the one in the blue toga. I was unable to say good bye to him I also wanted to sed him the picture of all of us.

If you don't have an assigned table yet then I would recommend table 48 were your head waiter is Joseph and his assistant waiter is Micheal. You will have a great time at any meal if they are you waiters.

If someone could do this for me that would be great. I have been looking on the net trying to find away to contact him. Thank you. If you can do this for me then please reply to this message. Thank you again.