View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2003, 09:04 AM
Princess Di

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Regal Princess: Aus/NZ review (just got off)

Dear Murray and Marlene,
I, also, am embarking in AKL on 8 Dec. 03 and just deposited my first tour to the Coromandel for 2 days with Aotearoa Tours. We stay at their lodge in Waitangi one night. It is small-tour company and they will pick us up early a.m. right from our international flight at the a/p and bring us back to our AKL hotel the next day. You can find them by just searching for Aotearoa.co.nz. Glenn & Rennie and I have sent > 10 e-mails and sound like very nice Kiwis. Anyone have recommendations for small-tour operators from AKL to visit Bay of Isles and Rotorua?
Who are you using for your trip to Cairns? I am leaving my big piece of luggage in Sydney at my B&B (where I return on 25 Dec.).
In the mean time, I fly to Cairns on 20 Dec and then on to Darwin then Ayers Rock. If anyone has recommendations for hotels (preferable B&B) or small tour operators, kindly e-mail me. Any suggestions for Christmas and Boxing Day? Everything seems to shut down then. On 25 Dec, I will be flying from Ayers to Sydney. Have any recommendations for small-tour operators in Sydney? Thanks for your help!
Fair Winds and Following Seas!
Princess Di donnaiworldtravel@earthlink.net