View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old April 11th, 2003, 06:24 PM
Jim Bragg Jim Bragg is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,346
Default Re: Re: Birth certificate without seal?

Both my sons as well as my wife and all her kids but one were born in SC and that card is considered a legitimate original birth certificate. We even used my wife's card to obtain her passport. Just have this card and a photo ID issued by a governement agency like a Drivers License and you will be fine. DO NOT muck it up with a notary! They will question something like that. Now the notarized permission letter is fine and yes required by CCL. Make sure it not only gives permission for the minor to travel with you out of the USA but that you have full authority to give medical permission for any and all proceedures you deem necessary.

24 cruises and counting!
Reply With Quote