View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2004, 02:10 PM
jlynd53

Default Re: shark ray alley - belize

We just did the Coral Breeze trip on 2/27 and we thought it was great. We had about 20 people on the boat. It is a 45 minute boat ride to the snorkeling and the boat is completely covered except for a couple of seats in the very back. We first snorkeled with the stingrays and it was very similar to stingray city in the Caymans with no other people there. We were not lucky enough to see any sharks but plenty of stingrays. We then went to the reef to snorkel. After that we went to Caye Caulker for lunch and free time to expore. The only thing that I did not like about the trip is that I would have enjoyed having more time to snorkel and to explore Caye Caulker. We were late starting the trip because we waited for a group that were 1/2 an hour late - that may be part of the reason that we were rushed. Over all I felt it was worth what we paid and the crew on the boat were great. If you check the photo area for 2/22 voyager pictures there will be pictures of the trip. I don't have mine up yet but I hope to this weekend. I hope this helps!