View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Richard Lewis Send a message via MSN to Richard Lewis
Default Re: Most Infamous Person You Ever Met

I feel that I have had a bit of an advantage to a lot of people as I have worked in the film industry in Vancouver, Canada for about 15 years. Infamous, or famous, it's all the same to me. Some of my faves are: Katharine Hepburn - I worked with her on two movies, The Man Upstairs - with Ryan O'Neal, and This Can't Be Love, with Anthony Quinn. Ms. Hepburn gratiously signed a copy of her auto-biography "Me" for me. I have also met three Christophers - Reeve, Lloyd & Plummer. I enjoyed a very pleasant evening with Gene Hackman and Robert Conrad (Pappy Boyington of Black Sheep Squadron). Had delightful conversations with Malcolm McDowell and Ray Walston (My Favorite Martian). Laughed my head off with my friend John Ritter whom I dearly miss. I must admit, though I did feel a bit nervous around the Fonz - Henry Winkler. Some of the other men I have met are: Bobby Curtola, Wesley Snipes, Mark Hamill, William Peterson (CSI), Rob Lowe, Ben Affleck, Robert Urich, Tim Robbins, Adam Sandler, etc. Some of the ladies I have met are: Linda Carter, Linda Evans, Gail O'Grady, Reese Whitherspoon, Alisa Milano, Drew Barrymore, Vanessa Williams, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kirsten Dunst, Sean Young, I could go on...

Please don't think I'm bragging, but you did ask. Keep in mind these were during very long shooting days ( 12- 16hrs+) and some very long, wet, rainy, cold nights. All of which were a thrill and a half! I loved every minute of it. But I needed to get a life, so I met a lady on line - I was in Vancouver, Canada, and she was in Toronto, Canada and now we are married and living in Ottawa, about to go on our first cruise together.

Oh ya, the one INFAMOUS person I met was Gianni Russo, apparently some sort of gangster who had steely-blue eyes that looked right through you. Scared the heck out of me just looking at him, which I tried not to do as much as possible. I met him while working on "Stay Tuned" with John Ritter, Pam Dawber, Geoffery Jones, & Eugene Levy.

R

Post Edited (07-08-04 09:09)

Star Princess Sept 1/04 - Mediterranean