View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2004, 06:03 PM
venice

Default Dream Cruise, Dream Tablemates for Captain's Night

OK..Anne Campbell and the CM staff has rewarded you for being loyal to this forum by giving you an all expense paid cruise on Seabourn in the owner's suite for 2 weeks with the understanding that you will write a review upon your return. The Captain e-mails you the night before departure and invites you and your dw/dh to join him at his table on captain's night and you can invite 5 other living famous people in the world selected from the following areas...1)movies..2)world leader..3)business..4)sports..5)someone who has "fallen from grace" and the captain will fly them in at Seabourn's expense just for that evening. He also wants to know what the dinner conversation topic for each of them will center around so he can prepare...who would you invite ?..what would you ask them ?

First of all, since I'm not married and it's my thread, I will tell you my GF decided not to join the group at dinner because she was tired from shopping ,spa and beach all day and was going to turn in early, but I could have a "guest" dinner companion, so I asked the Captain to fly in Halle Berry directly from the set of Catwoman and she would join us in her Catwoman outfit (heh it's a dream cruise remember (smile)
movies - Charlize Theron (Monsters)- she and Halle would discuss how winning an oscar is not as fulfilling in life as a relationship with a normal every day working guy who likes to cruise 3-4 times a year like myself (smile)
world leader - Former President Jimmy Carter-how people view him as a compassionate and faith base leader and rate him much higher now, then when he was president
business - the person that invented ****** - what are the long term effects of this drug that no one is saying anything about ?
sports - George Foreman-how did he "reinvent" himself from boxing to grills ?
person fallen from grace - Jimmy Baker - will he reconcile with Tammy Faye and how is he going to pay back all that money to the people that he swindled ?

one of the best part of cruising for me is the great conversations at dinner with people at your table, so I thought I would expand on that and present this thread as a change up ..
Sponsored Links