View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Kris Drew

Default Safety Professional Seeks Advice

Seeking advice from those in the know in this particular area.

I am seeking approx 10 months employment on a cruise starting approx Sept 2005 - if possible gaining experience in health and safety whilst working if need be in another position. I am an experienced Health and Safety Advisor currently working for a UK Fire and Rescue Service with health and safety responsibility for all their activities, including undertaking training needs analysis for health and safety & undertaking training and workshops on a variety of issues inlcuding personal safety. From a health and safety qualification perspective, I have a BSc 1st Class (Hons) Degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management in addition to a MSc in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management.

Other interests/skills that could possibly be utilising are an i-to-i Teaching English as a Foreign Language course (TEFL) & over 8yrs of running a karaoke/disco company, as well as vocalist in a duo.

If anyone can offer guidance or contacts ref. combining the skills I possess with future vacancies I would be very grateful.

Responses awaited with baited breath.

Kind Regards

Miss K Drew
Sponsored Links