View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2002, 04:45 PM
First Mate

Default Disney Cruise Magic

"Dear Friends,

I would like to thank each and everyone of you who responded to my many questions about our wonderful trip on the Disney Cruise, "Magic". All 22 of us had a wonderful time for seven nights and my older children all said that if anyone did not have fun, it was their own fault. Our staterooms were very adequate and we were placed on different decks of the ship. Our stateroom hostess and hosts did an admiral job and all enjoyed the animals made out of bathroom towels with various sunglasses and other items left out in the rooms. Someone was there to attend your every request. The waitstaff also did a superb job and the food was excellent. Some waiters took a special interest in my 15 grandchildren and they were always excited to come to a meal. If they didn't like what they served, they were asked what they would prefer and it was delivered. There was always something to do on the ship and no
need to stay in the staterooms except for a rest or to go to bed at night.
We all loved the shows, bingo, talent shows, comedians, parties up on deck, and especially, of course, the wonderful music. St. Maarten, St. Thomas, our excursions on those islands, and also Castaway Island. The snorkeling on St. John's was the most fun of all for me. I have never done it before, and at 72, my children and grandchildren did not believe I would ever do such a thing. I simply took off and had the time of my life!
If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to respond!! Thanks Disney "Magic" for a tremendous trip!!! A great remembrance, Pat
Sponsored Links