View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Default Re: 27 F looking for cabin mate

My name is Ron. I'm a retired football coach and teacher. You are quit a bit younger than I, however, I am young at heart and looking for a cruise mate. I would like to have someone to accompany me to dinner and maybe a shore excursion. I'm a frequent cruiser but have never cruised alone before. My last cruise was with a very nice Lady from England. We meet on this website and had a such a good time I thought I would do it again. I lost my wife over a year ago.
I'm booked on Royal Caribbean, departing from Port Canaveral on the 13th of March
2005. It is a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I know this is short notice. I have been in touch with my travel agent and he assured me that adding you to my cabin would be no problem. I have paid the single supblment so your cost would only be $800. and change, that includes airfare from Cincinnati, I don't know where you will be coming from but I'm sure the cost would not differ that much one way or the other.
You can email me direct at
Thank you in advance for your kind consideration in this matter. If you decline this invitation, I wish you luck in your quest in the future.

With Respect,

Ron (Coach) Beard