View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Beginner

Default Re: 27 F looking for cabin mate

Hi,

My name is Ron. I'm a retired football coach and teacher. You are quit a bit younger than I, however, I am young at heart and looking for a cruise mate. I would like to have someone to accompany me to dinner and maybe a shore excursion. I'm a frequent cruiser but have never cruised alone before. My last cruise was with a very nice Lady from England. We meet on this website and had a such a good time I thought I would do it again. I lost my wife over a year ago.
I'm booked on Royal Caribbean, departing from Port Canaveral on the 13th of March
2005. It is a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I know this is short notice. I have been in touch with my travel agent and he assured me that adding you to my cabin would be no problem. I have paid the single supblment so your cost would only be $800. and change, that includes airfare from Cincinnati, I don't know where you will be coming from but I'm sure the cost would not differ that much one way or the other.
You can email me direct at dbeard7454@aol.com.
Thank you in advance for your kind consideration in this matter. If you decline this invitation, I wish you luck in your quest in the future.

With Respect,

Ron (Coach) Beard