View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2005, 02:35 AM
dolphinbrandi

Default Re: Cruising Mate needed Apr/05

Hello Danielle,
I was wondering if you are still looking for a cabin mate? I am a 31y.o. SWF smoker from Oregon just looking for someone to share the expense of a cruise with. I looked at the cruise you booked which I am interested in. I am pretty laid back, very easy to get along with and fairly neat. I am a night owl but not a big party animal (I got all of that out of my system in my younger years). I too am content with travelling solo but if we have similar interests I am cool with hanging out if you would like. I have cruised before and absolutely love it! I love the Caribbean! So if you are still in need of a cabin mate and I sound "bearable" enough please let me know ASAP. And also I was wondering if you would consider upgrading to a Balcony Cabin (I guess they are called Veranda cabins on this particular cruiseline). Having stayed in both, I really appreciate being able to have the fresh Caribbean air breeze through the cabin and think the extra money is worth it. I hope to hear from you, but if not I sincerely hope you enjoy your first cruise! I went the same time last year and the weather was absolutely beautiful!
Happy Cruising....Brandi