View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Marnie L.

Default Alaska cruisetour Aug/06, 50+ fem. seeks cruisemate

I just found these boards last night, and first of all would like to thank whomever is responsible for them. What a great idea!

I am 52 and planning to cruise from Vancouver to Alaska in mid-August of 2006, with a 6 day landtour up through Denali to Fairbanks. I'd prefer a female cruisemate but would consider a 100%-platonic male. This will be my second cruise-tour in Alaska (the first was in 1998) and my itinerary will be jam-packed with all the things I didn't get to do the first time. So basically all I'm looking for is someone to share cost of accommodations, and maybe have some meals with. If you want to do some of the same excursions and activities as me, fine, but if not, that's fine too. Last time I went all by myself and had an absolute blast!

I'm an early riser, and not into partying. Don't drink or smoke. I have 3 rules: 1. I don't mind if you have a beer or some wine, but if you're going to get drunk please don't contact me in the first place; 2. please no smokers either; and 3. if you plan to "get involved" with another cruiser, please use HIS/HER cabin, not ours!

Thanks for reading my post!
Sponsored Links