View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Whiteknight

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A CRUISE OF PEOPLE 50 AND OLDER

That last post from Jordan Fields really hit home. I'm also a single white male, except my wife is deceased, and I've been cruising with single's groups ever since then, until just recently, when a lady I met on a single's cruise agreed to share a cabin with me. It was really enjoyable for both of us, since we're both spoiled from years of marriage and enjoy cruising, eating and passing time with the opposite sex. Unfortunately, personal problems have interferred with her desire to cruise, at least for the near term. So I'd be interested in finding a another lady who doesn't have a problem with an arrangement like that. I'm 63 years old, 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, a non-smoker in good health and I'm active in physical fitness and Jazzercise. I'm retired, since I no longer needed to work after my wife's passing and I generally cruise 3 to 4 times a year. I live in the southwest part of the country, but I have lived on the east and west coasts also. I'm also a veteran of the U.S. armed forces and have married children from my former marriage. Well, that's about it. I just thought I'd throw my two cents in, for what it's worth. Thanks