View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Charlene Hempler

Default Re: help with excursions!

THANKS FOR THE INFO ON GRAND CAYMAN. WHAT I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN IS JAMAICA..... MONTEGO BAY....... THERE IS A PLACE CALLED DR. CAVE AND IT IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO MARGARITAVILLE. THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO KNOW. CAN I GET A PRIVATE CAB TO TAKE US THERE AND THEN WE CAN WALK TO MARGARITAVILLE. THEN WE CAN GET A CAB BACK TO THE DOCKS??? IS THIS SAFE OR IS IT EVEN FEASABLE TO DO. I HAVE BEEN TO JAMAICA AND HAVE DONE THE SHOPPING TOUR. GOT TO SPEND 15 MINUTES IN MARGARITAVILLE AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO GO BACK. I HEARD THERE WAS A SHUTTLE THAT TAKES YOU TO DR.CAVE FOR A FEW DOLLARS AND THE FOR A FEE TO THE RESORT BEACH TO USE. I NEED MORE INFO ON THIS. IF YOU OR ANYONE CAN HELP OUT. I DO APPRECIATE THE HELP. IN CAYMAN WE ARE GOING ON A RESORT ON SEVEN MILE BEACH. HAVING LUNCH AND JUST HANGING OUT THE MOST OF THE DAY. I ALSO HEAR THAT THERE IS A LITTLE SHOPPING MALL THING NEAR THE DOCKS . SO I THOUGHT WE COULD SHOP A LITTLE BEFORE WE GET OUT TENDER BACK TO THE SHIP. COZUMEL WE ARE JUST SHOPPING. THEN BACK TO THE SHIP TO HAVE A RELAXING AFTERNOON. THERE ARENT MANY PEOPLE ON BOARD THEN AND HAVE MOST OF IT TO OURSELVES. THANKS AGAIN..... CHAR