View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Passenger

Default New Cruiser/ Carnival Triumph

Hello,

First time cruiser here hoping that my experience on the Triumph will be an enjoyable one. I hope I haven't made a mistake booking inside on the riviera deck. I did not book a guarantee stateroom and I see all these others recieving upgrades. Our cabin is mid aft riviera deck #1378 and it also states this stateroom has two uppers and assuming these uppers are inside the ceiling they will not be all that noticable. We are a couple mid 40's looking for a relaxed atmosphere (meaning less formal) aswell as some party and night life but at the same time I am hoping that the deck and area I have chosen for our stateroom will offer some peace and quiet aswell as minimize our chances of getting seasick. Does one ever get upgraded if they haven't booked guarantee, I am not sure I want to be upgraded if it is to the main deck as it seems it would be far more noisy being underneath the dining rooms and galley...ect. This is a terrific website and I would like to say thank you to those who operate it and thanks to all who participate. I have been lurking for a little while and have found so much useful information here. Now that I am actually booked I thought I would register.

Barb
Sponsored Links