View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2005, 10:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseFuse
Please keep posting in this thread. Hubby wants to do Dunn's River Falls, while the daughters and I really don't care to, so we're looking for the cheapest little tour that will satisfy hubby and then get me and the girls back to town so we can go look around Margaritaville and we leave in less then 3 weeks. HELP!
We sailed on 12 - 19 Nov (Navigator). Jamacia was a wash for us (I didn't want to do the falls). The weather was lousy (rainy and windy) and the Mountain Bike to Sea Adventure was cancelled because the trail was washed out (and had been cancelled for at least 3 weeks). Anyway we walked to Margaritaville first thing in the AM (around 9:30). In my opinion, if you don't do any excursions you could easliy spend the day at Margaritaville (if the weather is nice it has its own beach and is only a 10 -15 minute walk from the ship. While the falls look nice I didn't want to hassle with the people nor was really that impressed by them (I grew up in Buffalo and have been to Niagara Falls many times so most other falls disappoint me anyway).

Hope you have better weather than we did .

Sovereign - 3/99
Paradise - 4/00
Majesty - 11/00
Monarch - 12/02 (XMAS)
Radiance - 8/03 (AK) & 11/03
Adventure - 4/04, 3/05, 8/06
Navigator - 11/05
Century - 12/06
Serenade - 3/07

Adventure of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas