View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default I agree shofer

I actually spoke to my nephew in law that used to work for X and he said they are trying to get back to what they used to be, but it had to be implemented slowly so people could adjust accordingly. After reading your post I went threw some of my old dailys, and in fact On the 3 DAY PNW cruise last September they did state "REQUIRED" in the code...twice. I would have to say about 99% complied or dined elseware.And I have to add walking through the casual dining in the buffet area was just as elegant as the restaurant. The only difference, no dress clothing on the pax.

Unfortunately our tables TA told them NOT to worry about it. They however went shopping in port and looked stunning. I cant blame them if they didn't have the correct attire, they inquired and the IDIOT TA gave them the WRONG answer. I have heard this from a number of people. The TA's have this secret agenda to mis inform people...I think it started when they lost their commissions.

I'm about to leave on my 10 day mexican riviera and have my tux, dinner jacket, navy blazer and speedo ready to go. I never find it a problem to pack nor to carry my ONE suitcase and ONE carry on...coming from Chicago it either three hours this way or that...luggage has never been a problem.

Dave
Celebrity Mercury - Alaska 09/08/06
Celebrity Century - Freeport 01/04/07
RCL Monarch OTS - Ensenada 01/11/07
Celebrity Zenith - W. Caribbean 03/23/07
Upcoming cruises:
Azamara Quest - CocoCay 10/24/07
Celebrity Century - W. Caribbean 01/03/08
Celebrity Galaxy - Mediterannean 06/09/08
Celebrity Millenium - PNW 09/19/08