Thanks you for the information that the $100 deposit deadline is over now. I had inquired earlier to the T/A (Nancy?) handling this trip and she did not tell me the exact date only that it would be ending soon.
What is the procedure now for making a reservation for that trip if we decide to go? Hate to tie up large amounts of money for a year though.
I don't know where to look for details such as how much the insurance would cost, etc. from Princess v.s. private insurance.