Thread: skyauction.com?
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
Passenger

Default Re: skyauction.com?

I have done 5 vacations at Skyauction. (1 Sandles resort, 3 condo time shares and 1 cruise. Always was satisfied. I got a little worried about the cruise because they sent e-docs for Royal Caribbean not long before sailing. I needed booking numbers to arrange tours and such and they responded usually within a couple days about my requests. They prefer to answer by e-mail which is fine if you have time. I may have saved about 50-100 dollars off of two auctions I won for the cruise Each auction was only for two people so I needed to win two so the whole family could go. I had to bid like a wild man to win the second only through necessity.
The rooms happened to be across the hall from each other. I think they get group rooms from travel agents that either go belly-up or give them up to auction. I like their format and I think you can get some deals if your flexible. Good luck!

Freedom of Seas 1/10, Carnival Freedom 1/08, Carribean Princess 1/07, Navigator of Seas 1/05, Voyager of Seas 7/04, Conquest 12/03, Explorer of Seas 1/02, Victory 12/00, Triumph 9/99, Paradise 12/99, Big Red Boat 12/94, Noordam 1/90, Volendam 5/82