View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default Searching for compatable cabin mate for cruising 2006

Single, adult, NON smoking female looking for compatible person to share cabin costs for cruising to Bermuda, Caribbean and other itineraries.
I have cruised extensively and want to continue but can't manage the single supplement costs anymore.
I generally cruised 3 to 4 times a year in the past. I have travelled a few times with an "unknown" cabin mate through the cruise lines and while it was fine, I thought this might provide an even better oppportunity to find someone who actually shares some common interests.
I prefer traditional style, not freestyle crusing, I dress for dinner, enjoy wine and some spirits, love history, culture, dancing, beaching and touring.
I have led an interesting life and while I am sociable, I am independent and can be left to my own persuits. I am very well travelled, especially in the Caribbean and prefer HAL, Costa, Celebrity, RCCL, MSC.
I am able to travel on short notice, am honorable and trustworthy as well as being attractive, interesting, intelligent and Fun!
Sponsored Links