View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old June 29th, 2006, 12:09 PM
LisaK LisaK is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Posts: 12,716

bring it along, but do also get that certified copy of your birth certificate. All you have to do is go to the town/city hall- of the town/city where you were raised- go to the town/city clerks office and get the certifed copy of your birth certificate, make sure that it either has a raised seal or a water mark. You will also need your driver's license on the cruise for an additional picture id, in case immigration give you a hard time about the expired passport. Its not the cruise line that you have to worry about, its immigration.
Reply With Quote