View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Beginner

Default Wanted Female Travel Chum 16 day Cruise Italy, Spain then FL

Female is looking for a female cabin mate for Carnival cruise

Ship - Carnival Liberty - departing Nov. 3, 2006 for 16 days ( 5 ports )

Itinerary - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy ; Barcelona, Spain ; Palma de Mallorca, Spain ; Malaga, Spain ; Funchal, Madeira, Portugal ; St. Maarten, NA ; Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL

Each of us pays 50% of the cost of stateroom (and of all related fees, taxes, etc.); each of us is responsible I have reserved this cruise, transfers to ship and back to airport and flight out of Nashville for an incredible low price of 1909.12 a person, We pay all our own excursions, on board expenses, tips, etc.

I do smoke, but I won’t smoke within the room & bathroom, there are plenty of places around the ship so that’s not a problem for me. (if you don’t smoke) I rarely drink (socially) don't need alcohol to have a good time. I will treat our stateroom as our private retreat for sleeping and resting, maybe to quietly watch an interesting TV program, and I will respect your/our privacy. I do not plan to invite/entertain others in our stateroom (I’m a very happily married women of 25 years that loves to travel, this is one place my hubby has no desire to explorer). Hopefully you have the same intentions. I’m very independent, we may want to pursue different activities on board and on land but I’d be glad to show you the way around the ship, plan some activities together if you wish, and if you’re new to cruising “show you the ropes? (my hubby and I cruise alot). Please respond if you are interested. My e-mail address is tbartel@kw.com
Sponsored Links