View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libragirl
In another post, Tompo mentioned that she had been bitten by a jellyfish, or some kind of fish, and that the tour quide had told her to put vinegar on it. It was kind of joke between us, since most people don't take vinegar with them on a cruise!!

Libragirl 8)
I'm totally serious here, but being a Florida native I know this to be true: if stung by a jelly fish (they don't bite) the BEST immediate treatment is urine! Yep, guys, just go for it right away!

Now - back to our regular programming....

I didn't "forget" but actually lost my entire luggage and my husband's too on our honeymoon. I can personally swear that you don't need anything on a cruise but your imagination, cash and perhaps prescription meds. After that experience, my other cruises seem like overpacking every time!

However, I now take a nightlight for my bathroom and just purchased an over the counter mesh shoe holder and travel clock for my March cruise. I hate not having a clock in the cabin!

RCCL Independence 4/4/09 - Revenge of the JUGS
Carnival Liberty 3/25/07 - "Spring Break" J.U.G.s (Just Us Girls) Cruise - plus my kids
Carnival Liberty 11/20/05 "I ain't cookin' Thanksgiving dinner" Cruise
NCL Norway - "I'm Pregnant with a 1-year-old" Cruise
Carnival Destiny 6/28/98 - "Honeymoon from Hell" Cruise
Royal Caribbean - 1988 - "Ex-Husband" Cruise