View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Going on first cruise August 2007, Carnival Glory

Recommend taking the Atlantis submarine on Saint Thomas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindajean
Hi everyone! I'm so excited. My husband and I are taking our very first cruise on the Carnival Glory for our wedding anniversary this summer. We are in the process of picking out our excursions at our 3 ports of call..Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. So far I think we have narrowed it down to the Discover Atlantis excursion in Nassau but I was concerned about time because unfortunately our ship is only here for 5 1/2 hours. Can you do this excursion in that amount of time?? For those of you who have been on the Glory, what excursions did you take. I am very open for suggestions. I haven't begun to look at St. Thomas or St. Maarten excursions yet...so if anyone can help me out there..that would be wonderful. Our cruise isn't until August so I have some time to decide, but I know some excursions fill up early.

August 18-25th...Cruising away on the Glory! Can't wait!!
Amadeus:09Diamond;Celebrity:10Summit; HAL:87Rotterdam V,89Nieuw Amsterdam II,93Nordam III,94Ryndam III,96Westerdam III,99Veendam IV,01Maasdam V,02Amsterdam III,03Volendam III,03Zuiderdam II,04Westerdam IV,04Oosterdam I,05Zaandam III,06Statendam V,06Prinsendam II,07Nordam IV,08Eurodam I,08Rotterdam VI,09Veendam IV,09Volendam,10Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12Ryndam III,13Ryndam III, 14Volendam IV,14Eurodam;P&O:11Artemis;RC:07Splendour of the Seas,11Navigator of the Seas,12Majesty of the Seas;CDF:14Horizon