View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Going on first cruise August 2007, Carnival Glory

Recommend taking the Atlantis submarine on Saint Thomas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindajean
Hi everyone! I'm so excited. My husband and I are taking our very first cruise on the Carnival Glory for our wedding anniversary this summer. We are in the process of picking out our excursions at our 3 ports of call..Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. So far I think we have narrowed it down to the Discover Atlantis excursion in Nassau but I was concerned about time because unfortunately our ship is only here for 5 1/2 hours. Can you do this excursion in that amount of time?? For those of you who have been on the Glory, what excursions did you take. I am very open for suggestions. I haven't begun to look at St. Thomas or St. Maarten excursions yet...so if anyone can help me out there..that would be wonderful. Our cruise isn't until August so I have some time to decide, but I know some excursions fill up early.

August 18-25th...Cruising away on the Glory! Can't wait!!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas