View Single Post
  #33 (permalink)  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 12:09 AM
LadyStahr LadyStahr is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9
Send a message via AIM to LadyStahr

Originally Posted by kathyann
Excessive perfume may annoy someone, it may even give them a headache, but I don't think it will kill anyone.
Actually, it can. My mother was allergic to almost every kind of perfume, and it could send her into an asthma attack (which can very quickly take your life without prompt attention) just being in the same room with a person who had bathed in their perfume.

I find people who over apply perfume offensive, myself. I feel like I'm going to choke to death if I'm near them, and as soon as I can, I leave. Thankfully, I don't have the asthma and allergy attacks that my mother had - yet...probably will come sometime in the future, though, as I'm very much like her. A word to the wise...please, please, please don't take a bath in your perfume!
Reply With Quote