View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Police Harassment

Not so fast there. As a kid in California, one of my friends father's was a cop and I recall a funny story of what he and his partner did to some lost hippies in the '60's sending them off in the wrong direction down some old oil field roads. Sounded funny at the time but that was harassment. Also took Police Science classes in San Luis Obispo, California with some cops who handled the Isla Vista riots in Santa Barbara with wrist rockets (hunting slingshots) loaded with marbles. They shot for the pavement in froint of folks, sending glass shards upwards into crowds. Harassment? - you decide.

Harassment is done, maybe less frequently today in the video phone era, but people are people then and now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
"It is not easy.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas