I assume your photos are already on your computer. The filenames for the photos should end in .jpg or .gif.
1. Click on "Photo Galleries" then on "Create Your Own Gallery."
2. Enter the relevant information and click "Submit."
3. Then you should find yourself in your empty gallery. Click "Add A Picture."
4. Click the "Browse" button and locate on your hard drive the photo you want to upload. Highlight the filename so it shows up in the "File Name" box and click "Open."
5. If you choose, you can write a short comment about the photo in the comment space.
6. Click "Submit."
7. Your photo should now appear in your gallery.
8. Repeat for each photo.
This is a simplified version of the instructions since I'm not sure what part of the uploading you're having trouble with. If you need more information, please post again. Looking forward to your pictures!
Now posting as MichelleP.
I think the hardest part is when you hit "browse", knowing where you put the pics on your hard drive, once you know where they are, its easy. May take a few seconds for it to upload, so be patient, good luck.