Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2005, 02:47 PM
beaches

Default spa&emerald rm. on Glory

Does anyone know where I can get a list of spa prices on the Glory?
Also, if you do the 25.00 dinner in the Emerald room how is the dress? Is it like a formal night?
Is there a way to book before you get on the ship or do you have to wait until you are on?
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: spa&emerald rm. on Glory

The Emerald Room is formal, but have seen some pretty casual. Jackets and ties for men, evening elegant to formal for women. Have seen "resort casual" there as well. I just prefer to dress more elegantly for this as it is a more formal atmosphere.

Lesley

Valor

Old March 11th, 2005, 02:41 PM
BoosterMom

I don't know about the Glory, but I can give you the January spa prices from the Inspiration..............the prices are broken down into "Body" "Face" Exotics" "Firming" "Salon" What would you like????
Old March 11th, 2005, 03:37 PM
beaches

Default Re: Re: spa&emerald rm. on Glory

I guess maybe I'd like the price for a massage so I guess that would be under the body section??? I'd like some salon prices too if you don't mind. Whatever you feel like typing is fine with me. I just wanted a general idea of what is offered and the price
Old March 11th, 2005, 03:57 PM
BoosterMom

Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy 75 mins $175, Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage 50 mins $116, Swedish Massage 50 mins $109, 25 mins $72, Cellutox Ocean wrap with half body massage 90 mins $716, full body 120 mins $228, Musclease Spa Ocean Wrap same prices, Elemis Absolute Spa Tirual 100 mins $$237,

Trim or Restyle and style dry from $52, hair up from $30, Color and style from $49, Style, dry, roller set from $30, traditional manicure 25 mins $25, traditional pedicure 45 mins $40.........

I got a hydralift facial 50 mins $109. Never had one before. Probably wouldn't again, I felt like they just wanted to set me up with a program and buy their stuff. I hate to say it, but I think I had better skin that the girl who gave me the facial. I just have a hard time paying that kind of money to get my face washed real good. I did take some of her advice and go to the Clinique counter here at home though......................
Old March 11th, 2005, 04:03 PM
BoosterMom

Error, Cellutox spa ocean wrap $176, not $716........sorry.......