Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2005, 07:00 AM
rtfromky

Default benefits to cont to sail rcl vs trying a new cruise line

have sail 2 times with rcl and my brother and sister 3 times they prefer to stay with rcl because of the benefits please if there is anyone who has sailed a lot with rcl could you please tell me what you get with each additional cruise because im curious it's better to stay with rcl or not limit myself to one cruise line our current travel agent says the princess has a great deal for april 2 for 7 days also need to know about children's program have a 5 and 7 who will be 6and 8 at time of sailing on the princess if anyone knows about this cruise line. i have also sailed the norwegian line and loved it but sail with them prior to having kids thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 27th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to CruzNLexi
Default Re: benefits to cont to sail rcl vs trying a new cruise line

I have sailed RCI 19 times and will sail on my 20th cruise in Jan 06 on the Jewel. The main reason is that you are part of Crown and Anchor and can get some discounts off of the cruise up to $225 in some cases. Plus for a balcony cabin you get $200 off. If you go in the off season this is a great savings. Last year on Navigator we paid less than $750 per person for our deck 10 aft cabin. more savings in the onboard coupon. free drink, free photoetc. I was thinking of trying Celebrty but there is more to do with RCI than Celebrty but I saw that Celeb had better prices I don't know I might try them out one day. Everything is crossed over so you get the same benefits.
Lexi
Old April 27th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Admiral

Default Re: benefits to cont to sail rcl vs trying a new cruise line

Heck, go on the Princess ship! It is nice to compare and expand your horizons. You have done NCL so Princess is good and then CCL and maybe HAL, Celebrity. Always nice to look around.
Jim