Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Passenger

Default cape liberty port in Bayonne New Jersey

Has anyone sailed out of this port? I am booked on Explorer next Feb,2008 and this is new to me. How is this cruise terminal? Has anyone stayed the day before the cruise at this location? I am going down two days before the cruise arriving by amtrak train and staying at the Hilton Penn station and I am so excited and I cant wait. Thanks in advance for any tips-JOY
Sponsored Links
Old May 11th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

We've sailed from this port three times - seems every year they are making improvements to the terminal, so it's hard to say what it will be like when you sail. We drive in, but, while the Hilton at Penn Station is very nice, DO NOT go outside at night. It is in a pretty bad area. I'll assume you are planning to spend your two days in NYC, so can easily take the train from there, but don't walk around in Newark.
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Passenger

how much is parking there?