Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2004, 03:38 PM
KG

Default St Lucia Tour Guide

Good day all,

Hubby and I will be sailing on the Serenade of the Seas departing 4/17/04 and arriving on St. Lucia on Wednesday, 4/21.

I've contacted Cosol (private tour guide) per recommendation of another message board. He is available for the day, however his bus holds 16 people and there's only 2 of us. So, I'm trying gather any others that may be interested for this highly anticipated day.

I have posted a copy of his reponse to my inquiry below. Thanks to all interested.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be available for the tour on that day but I will have other people taking the tour also. So whilst on the ship if you get more people that is willing to do the same tour for $30US per person that will be fine with me.
We will be visiting the water fall, volcano, botanical garden, marigot bay, fishing villages, beach, banana plantation, shopping, distillery(where we make our local rum) and many more things on the way.
I will also be having a cooler with beers, water, and sodas. Bring along your camera, and swim suits. And whilst on the ship if you get more people for the tour email me to let me know. My bus holds 16 people but 10 people willl be adequate. If you have any more queries call me on my cell #(758) 7196697, or email me.

COSOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
end quote

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
LRM

Default Re: St Lucia Tour Guide

Will you share the e-mail address of your tour guide--sounds great!
Old April 2nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
KG

Default Re: St Lucia Tour Guide

Sure....his email is cosol966@hotmail.com
Old April 2nd, 2004, 11:02 AM
LRM

Default Re: Re: St Lucia Tour Guide

Sorry--I tried that and it did not go through. Do you have the website? Thanks for the quick response!
Old April 8th, 2004, 09:39 AM
KG

Default Re: Re: Re: St Lucia Tour Guide

I've used that email address twice with no problems and he's also responded from the same address most recently as 4/2/04.

You're the 3rd person to mention this problem.

Sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help.