Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Rachelle

Default Cozumel Insider AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR DOLPHIN ADVENTU

Hello Everyone:
This is just a post to rave about Cozumel Insider, we found them on the message boards and have 5 people 2 adults and 3 kids traveling on rcl the week after thanksgiving. The kids really wanted to do the royal dolphin swim, but through the cruise line there was an age restriction of 10years and we have one under that age. Used Cozumel insider, spoke with Sherri, she was great - checked into the age requirement and got right back to me that as long as he was over the height requirement and we would be participating with him and we understood that if he was to scared to participate the fee was nonrefundable - all OK with us.

When I booked I received a phone call - yes a phone call from Sherri's assistant letting me know she was out of town and she would have to look into the age restrictions but did not want us to worry if the confirmation email took longer than 24hrs. She called the park spoke with a supervisor and handled everything, got a confirmation email including the OK for the child under the age restricition so we don't have any problem the day of the excursion.

Traveling with threee kids can be a nightmare when plans go astray - I wanted to let you all know that Cozumel Insider will do a GREAT job for you.!!!

www.cozumelinsider.com
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2004, 10:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to FIREKILLER
Default Re: Cozumel Insider AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR DOLPHIN ADV

Rachelle, what was the height requirement and what is the age of your child? I'm thinking of doing that dolphin swim next year instead of this year (in St. Maarten) because I heard that Parque Nacional Chankanab is awesome with the dolphin swim.
My daughter is 7 1/2 yrs old now, but she's tall at 50 inches now, she'll be 8 1/2 yrs and around 52-53 inches next year when we go. Let me know just in case I have to book the dolphin swim for this year, will be going next month. Thanks Paul

TRIUMPH 07/04