Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2005, 12:12 PM
sweetface

Default Fern gully, Dunn's falls, Magarita ville, river tubing and t

I made reservation with Peat Taylor and his son oneil, who came highly recommended by a friend of mine and another cruise board.these two guy was the best. i am sure the other drivers are good but have two guys for the price of one was the best. I felt very secure having two native show me jamica through their eyes. Oneil was like our handy man who rescue us numerously from the pushy craft venders. he also took us over an ensure we go the strong guide to guide us up the fall and wait for us and brought back to the bus.lol i was feeling a bit hangover from the nght before and oneil gave me a bush remedy to smell and i was feel much beter.
Peat and oneil sang for us and was very entertaining while educating us about their island.showing us historical representative and ther purpose.( i did know that so many james bond movie were film in jamaica) well we found out alot about that and the "" jamaican Bobslead team coool runnings mon""""". we got to see how jamicans live and also go to meet some adorable kindergaten student while they were in Class ____ we even add the opertunity of them singing also for us one of their school song,__________.
we went to the dunns falls, then on the tour where e get to see fern gully, then lunch at jimmy buffet's magaritavile and then river tubing

the total price $50( $20 you pay for river tubing, $10 you pay for dunns river falls and $20 for transportation with peat and oneil but i though it was worth way more so i tiped) and i am going back and i would be using them again

any one else had a fun tour with peat and oneil let the world know
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2005, 08:51 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Fern gully, Dunn's falls, Magarita ville, river tubing a

sounds like a great tour. Have heard nothing but good things from others who have used Peat and his son.
Old January 31st, 2005, 02:49 PM
browezilla

I took 14 people on a tour with Peat Taylor. It was awesome. Very friendly, honest, fun, professinal tour guide. His vans/buses are very clean. On my next trip to Ocho Rios, I won't even look for other tour operators...it's Peat all the way.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
Johnson48

We went to Jamaica over Christmas and had booked with Peat Taylor tours.
Our family loved him! He and his sons O'Neil and PJ were very pleasant, friendly and were a great choice to have show us the backroads of Jamaica.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND-would definately use him again.
Old February 6th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Ilene

How did you arrange for this?
Old February 6th, 2005, 12:11 PM
newbiecruiser54

Can someone please provide me with Peat's email? We will be there in early April and would like to book with him
Old February 6th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Passenger

He is a great guide and we booked him again for june on the Navagator. I don't know if I'm allow to post his e-mail on this site somtime sites you can and others you can't. If I can I will get it for you. They will respond right away to you and give you all thier information. Great tour,KMBB