Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2006, 04:52 PM
First Mate

Default Cozumel Hotel Day passes

what hotels currently offer day passes Has anyone gone to the Hotel Cozumel on a day pass or for lunch?
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Beginner

Default cozumel beach pass

We tried to find out in some hotels and never got an aswer, so my girls and I (20 and 11) chose Playa Uvas for an all inclusive beach pass

I made the resrvation direct in Uva´s website and got a quick reply, Carmen greeted us when we arrived and called me by name the rest of the day. She made sure we had an umbrella and had teak loungers moved next to our beach bed for us. We arrived at about 9:15 and there were very few people, food and service are excellent there!

The girls took the clear kayak & snorkel tour (had a great time) and I had a massage while they were gone. There were only two vendors and neither was the least pit pushy. There's an Argentinian man who is a fused glass artist and makes beautiful jewelry inspired by the colors of the sea. His prices were very reasonable and I purchased several necklaces and earrings--some for me and a couple for gifts--and get lots of compliments when I wear them.

If you want a quiet, relaxing day, I highly recommend Uvas.

enjoy your cruise!!!!
Old November 13th, 2006, 01:48 PM
cozumelcruising

Hi, nearly all the all inclusive hotels offer day passes. Recommendable are the Cozumeleño, the Melia Cozumel, the Reef Club and the Occidental Allegro..for more information, fell free to check my profile.

Saludos