Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SEP. 8, 2018 Carnival Conquest Cruise. (Purerto Rico, St. Thomas, Turks Ca, DR)

40 Year old Male looking for a cruise buddy (28 to 48) for 8 day Cruise. Interior State Room Purchased. You will need to Provide your own travel To/From the Fort Lauderdale, FL(Everglade Port) and Your own Drink Package or CC for Other Purchases such as excursions. This is an Interior (Mid-ship) Stateroom with a full that Splits into twins. At Present the co-travelers name has not yet been designated for travel with me.

You will need to provide a valid Birth Certificate or Passport at each Port. Currently set for Late Dinner (8:00 p.m., w/Two Formal Dress).

I am an outgoing male with an athletic physique. I train daily. My previous travel companion fell out at the last minute but I had already purchased these tickets and since I paid the 200% I left it open for a passenger. I drink but do not smoke, smokers are welcome. I enjoy intellectual conversations. I enjoy dancing after dinner and hanging out in the HTUB on at sea days.

I will only consider Females for this trip! This is not about the money for me but about companionship during the cruise. Otherwise, I can go it alone as I have previously done. I always have a great time.

I fully expect given the distance to and time frames of this trip to speak and get to know each other before the trip commences via personal online communication and/or telephone. Pics will be required and exchanged.

You need not pay anything for the actual cruise ticket price, again; only, Provide the needed credentials, be okay with cabin accommodations, and provide a CC (to Carnival at boarding) for Cruise purchases and any excursions (YOU OWE ME NOTHING FINANCIALLY). You need to arrive on the 7th for a meet and greet dinner!

I am hoping to meet some very intelligent, honest and beautiful women who enjoy great travel and good conversation!!!

Please contact my Inbox here at Cruise Mates. Please provide a brief descriptor of your person and your age. I will respond within 48 hours. All other details will be left to the time of narrowing and selection.

Last edited by sttking; June 25th, 2018 at 11:33 PM.
Sponsored Links