Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2000, 12:06 PM
Carben

Default Luggage size?

A quick question about luggage size? A friend recently went on a cruise to Alaska and was told by the cruise line (Don't remember the name.) that her suitcases was limited to certain dimensions. I can't remember the dimensions exactly, but I'm sure it was smaller than mine which is 32" X 22" (I know, I know, my husband calls it "The Coffin"). We leave on a 6 day Fall Foliage bus tour immediately after disembarkation, and even though I've pared everything down to be worn at least twice, I still need the space. We're taking Carnival Victory out of NY on 9/18. Anyone out there have info on this type of restictive luggage policy?
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2000, 01:17 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: Luggage size?

The cruise lines have no restriction on size of luggage or number of pieces. You're only limited by airline policies if you're flying.

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Cruisemates.com
Old September 10th, 2000, 01:57 PM
Carben

Default RE: Luggage size?

Thanks for the info.