Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2001, 09:36 AM
Passenger

Default Getting of Destiny in San Juan

I was wondering if anyone who has been on the Destiny and got on the ship early can tell me if once I board the ship I can leave it to go into San Juan and do some shopping or if I need to do it before boarding.

My flight from NY will be arriving in San Juan around 10:11 a.m. and I was hoping to be able to board the ship at a decent time eat, and then go back to do some shopping, but if I can't board the ship until say 12:30, 1:00 I guess I will be doing my shopping before hand.

Do not think I will be sleeping much the night before since I need to be at the airport around 4:45 a.m. Boy I can't wait, this time in two weeks I will be just relaxing on one of the beaches on St. John's. Need the rest and relaxation.
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2001, 12:21 PM
Spike

Default Re: Getting of Destiny in San Juan

Yup, no probem...We did the Destiny 9/17/00 out of San Juan...Had a great trip....We boarded the ship sometime around noon. Went back out in San Juan did some shopping...No problem getting back on...