Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2001, 02:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Kim
Default Fascination Oct 1

Sailing the Fascination on Oct. 1. Anyone else? We are all singles of big difference in ages! 43, 35, and 28!!
Kim
Sponsored Links
Old September 7th, 2001, 02:41 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Fascination Oct 1

Kim, My husband and I (we're both early 30's) will be on the Fascination that week for our first cruise!
Kathy
Old September 7th, 2001, 10:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Kathy,

There now is 5 of us going. As of today my boyfriend's brother and wife are going too. There was supposed to be three of us girls but one of the girls backed out at last minute and my boyfriend stepped in. So now in our cabin is him and I and my young friend from work. She is 28. I seen on another board that there were a group of single 28 yr olds going and I emailed them and told them about her. She has never been anywhere before.
The other four of us cruised last October on the Tropicale to Cozumel. It is the oldest ship that Carnival had owned, they sold it. Very tiny ship.
This is my 5th cruise. I guess you'd say I am addicted!

Anyways, I am Kim and I am 42, Rick is 35, and Katina and her husband are 31 or 32 I think. YOu can't miss them he looks like Bob Segar they all say. He is tall long dark black hair. We are usually somewhere around them. I am tall and blonde. Hope to meet you on board. Or if you decide to go to Carlos and Charlies in Cozumel let us know everyone shares the cab price and I hear you don't wnat to miss it. A real party!
Kim
Old September 23rd, 2001, 03:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey there Kim!!!
My name is Kim too...My family and I are going to be on the Fascination on Oct.1st.We have about 50 of us going. After the tragedy on Sept.11,I was a bit concerned to whether or not to fly or cruise but hey I have waited for a long time to take this trip and I am GOING...LoL.
I cannot wait to hit Carlos and Charlies!!! I hear it is a blast!! I plan on having lots of fun!!! Hope to meet you!!!