Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Len

Default Q? Embarkation Times

Hi, any tips on what time we should check-out of our Orlando hotel Wed. morning to be at Port Canaveral to start embarkation for the Pride at 12:30? I am sure it will be busy at the port...what is drive time say from the airport (staying at a airport hotel) to the cruise terminal? Any tips would be appreciated...thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Q? Embarkation Times

I think it is about an hour from the airport to Port Canaveral, maybe a little more. We sailed on the Fantasy out of Port Canaveral in April, 2000, and we got to the port at 11:00, and we were on the ship at noon. We are sailing on the Pride this coming Saturday, January 12th. We plan on being at the port no later than 11:00 a.m. Hope this helps, and enjoy your cruise!!
Old January 6th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Admiral

Len, I am investigating a cruise on this ship for the end of February. Would love to hear your comments when you return next weekend? My TA will be sailing on her Monday and I would be able to compare different notes. The port is at least an hour from Orlando International. We have driven by both on our way to Coco Beach.
Bon Voyage
Old January 7th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

I used to live in Melbourne which is an hour from the Orlando airport so figure on about an hour