Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2002, 04:58 PM
girliecue

Default forgot to tip?

Since i don't have a credit card, I told them I would tip at the end. So I went to the information desk on the last day and got my money together and they put it in an envelope and told me to leave it on my dresser. Well, I forgot to leave it! Does anyone know the consequences of forgetting to tip?
Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Robocop

Default Re: forgot to tip?

Well, the cabin steward will be very disappointed. There really is nothing you can do about it now but take it as a lesson learned. Unfortuantely it isn't uncommon for some people to not tip and it does hurt these crewmen/women that work so hard to earn the tip. Next time take the time to make the tip personal and hand it to the people you wish to tip along with some kind words, they really do appreciate it so very much.
Jim
Old January 11th, 2002, 06:15 PM
gogetter

Hello,

Why not just mail it to the cruise line in care of whatever the stewards name was.???????????
Old January 11th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Admiral

Do not be surprised if an angry cabin attendant....waiter....asst waiter show up at your door. Did you eat in the dining room the last night? See anyone giving envelopes to the waiter..asst waiter? Oh well..lesson learned right? <G>
Old January 11th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Admiral

It' not like the tip police are going to come get you, but you did deprive
several people of a portion of their income. Write a note or email to Carnival and see if there is some way of forwarding the tip. That's about all you can do.