Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2002, 08:07 AM
Judy and Steve

Default 11-day Paradise sailing

We are booked on the 21 April 11-day sailing of the Paradise.
We are looking for comments from anyone who might have been on the Paradise 10 February 11-day sailing.
Thanks and hoping to hear great things!
Judy and Steve
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2002, 06:04 AM
MortgageChick

Default Re: 11-day Paradise sailing

I am considering the May 2 10 night sailing. I understand they are not selling well due to the length of the cruise. I also understand that the fall sailings will be cancelled as the 7 day sell extremely well on this ship, but not 10/11 day.

There are some great deals on 10/11 day right now. I have read some great reviews on the ship . My biggest concern is the size of the cabin. The larger cabins have balconies , but I think there are only 10 of them and they are quite a lot more expensive . I will be travelling with my teenage daughter and sometime need a little more space.

I was also spoiled on our last cruise by a balcony, Sorry I cannot be of anymore help. But it looks like if we wnat this itinerary we will have to do it now as it will be gone.