Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2002, 12:37 PM
Knat

Default Deck Crowding

We are going on the Pride on Nov 2, 2002. I have been on a 4 day cruise on the Nordic Empress. I was only on the Deck Late at night. Just wondering how crowded does the deck get. I dont care about the pool, I was just wondering if we would feel over-crowded just walking around.

Anyone time seem to be worse or better to sightsee on the deck?

I am going to love the cruise no matter if it is crowded or not, was just wondering

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2002, 08:49 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Deck Crowding

Sometimes the deck areas with chairs was crowded. The Promenade Deck is usually deserted since there is no place to sit.

Susan
Old August 23rd, 2002, 09:27 AM
Knat

Default Re: Re: Deck Crowding

Is this a deck that we can just take in the view, that is all I am really concerned about., I would like to just be up there and have a drink take in the air and the wonderful view, and it sounds like I am just being a worry wort!
Thanks
Old August 23rd, 2002, 02:43 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: Deck Crowding

During the day the pool deck is crowded. The promenade deck was o.k. to hang on. Go up another deck to the waterslide area and it will be empty.

Regards,
Thomas